At Pacific Coast Dental, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance.
Because we are aware of concerns regarding the Covid-19 situation, we have implemented many new procedures and systems. Here are just a few that we have put in place for everyone's safety:
1. Germicidal UV-C Light sanitation of entire operatories after each patient, waiting room, and offices. This Ultra-violet-C Light will server to disinfect aerosols and any surfaces containing bacteria and viruses which can be created by some dental procedures.
2. High Velocity Evacuators (suctions) have been in place which remove more than 90% of all aerosols intraorally directly at the source. We have added additional HVE equipment throughout our office have doubled capacity with most procedures.
3. HEPA filters and UV-C Light sanitation have been installed throughout our air conditioning system to further disinfect any aerosols created.
4. Operatories are coated with an Antimicrobial Nano-molecular Layer which creates an ongoing barrier that mechanically destroys and kills bacteria and viruses on contact.
5. Use of N95 masks, gloves, face shields, and coats which are changed and disinfected appropriately.
6. COVID-19 approved disinfectants are used to clean all operatories after each patient visit.
We are fortunate that some of our doctors and team have additional expertise and degrees in Hospital Dentistry, Microbiology, and Engineering, and have certainly been putting these skills to work.
Your entire team at Pacific Coast Dental has been diligent in insuring your safety as well as our own. Our coordination with both the ADA and CDA guidelines as well as our ongoing relationship with the UCLA School of Dentistry has shaped our response to the Coronavirus.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.